Pages

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Adieu!

After blogging on here for a couple of years, I've decided to stop regular maintenance of this blog. The site will remain up and you will be able to access all of my posts, and all of the Pinterest links will still work.

Difficulties with this pregnancy are what caused me to take a break from posting initially. Even with those challenges, we have a healthy and growing baby girl that we can't wait to meet this fall! But seeing how much energy she takes out of me even before her birth is part of what has made me decide to let go of this blog.

Thanks for following along with this little project of mine! It's been a fun pastime the last two years, and I really am happy to bring our little girl into the homiest home I could create!

No comments:

Post a Comment