Pages

Thursday, February 26, 2015

Snow Day DIY: Chalkboard Sign

Here's a quick project that's perfect for a cold snowy day like today! It may not look like Spring is coming anytime soon, but perhaps I can persuade it with cheery decor...

Anyway, did you know that Target's dollar section now includes home goods and craft supplies? I've been really impressed with their selection lately. At my last visit I picked up, among other things, a little chalkboard sign that I plan on using year round as part of my seasonal decor! 

When I brought it home, I whipped out my Martha Stewart stencil letters from Michael's, some chalk, and this is the result! 


Talk about an easy project, and that cute little chalkboard was only $3! I don't love how my handwriting tends to come out with chalk, so these stencil letters were the perfect solution. I could just fill them in rather than write anything. And the best part is how easy it will be to change and reuse! 

Stay tuned for my other two Target projects! And stay warm everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment