Pages

Friday, November 22, 2013

A few of my favorite things!

I haven't been doing too much around the house lately. As I mentioned in my last post, I've been battling a head cold for a couple of weeks. But there are a few little things I've done. Of course the big thing will be decorating for Christmas, but in the meantime here are a few of my favorite little things!

My table is set for Thanksgiving, complete with Mr. Turkey- the creepy yet lovable holiday staple.

I replaced the cheap planter box with a woven basket from Target to hold our firewood. I used the Cartwheel for Target App to earn 25% off this item! I also bought a silver beaded mirror to go above the mantle (now to hang it...). 

I really love my mail sorting system! I don't have a formal entryway, but it looks great hanging with my antique maps. 

No comments:

Post a Comment