Pages

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Mini Muffins (Dairy and Egg free!)

Starting a dairy-free diet right before the holidays is no easy task. In fact, the day that I started my diet, my mother started baking Christmas cookies. I knew I would need to find some dairy-free recipes that would satisfy my sweet tooth so that I wouldn't feel left out! 

I've tried cookies and muffins so far (stay posted for a wonderful super-chocolately cookie recipe!). Pinterest is full of easy pumpkin muffin recipes, many with just a few ingredients. I tweaked a couple of these to come up with something I love! The key for me is adding the dairy-free mini chocolate chips from Enjoy Life (you can enter your zip code on their website to find a seller nearby, but Target often carries them). Here is my take on a holiday favorite!

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Mini Muffins


INGREDIENTS
1 can Libby's Pumpkin Puree
1 box Duncan Hines Spice Cake Mix
1/2 cup water
1 cup Enjoy Life Mini Chips

DIRECTIONS
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. 
Combine all ingredients and pour into a greased mini muffin pan. 
Bake for 18 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the middle of a muffin comes out clean!

It's that easy! The recipe makes about 30 mini muffins. They are so delicious and poppable! 

No comments:

Post a Comment