Pages

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Dining Room Accessorizing


The Dining Room decorating has begun!  The inspiration started with a Cezanne print that I picked up for free. It was the first thing I hung on the walls when we moved in. 

That French Farm feel is my inspiration for the entire room!

Now I'm trying to find rustic pieces that will set the mood that I want. I'm working on the kitchen at the same time to try to keep the styling consistent.  Rustic chargers and a table runner, combined with mason jars, tin watering cans, and hints of that farmhouse feel (mostly through cow accessories) offer a good start. I am looking for/ considering making cover for the pillows you see in the background. These ones used to be in a brown and gold guest bedroom (when we lived in MI).

Natural Table Runner $17.99 from Target. Chargers also from Target, Emma White plates from Pottery Barn. Mason jars with tea lights are one of my favorite things. The cow pail was a graduation gift, as were the "M" coasters. 
I got the vineyard mirror on clearance at a decorators store that was going out of business in GA. If you are wondering what is being reflected in it, those would be Joe's books!  



No comments:

Post a Comment