Pages

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Easy Swiss Crepes

Today I'm feeling inspired to post something French. I took a short break from posting to defend my Masters Thesis- but now that I've successfully completed that it definitely feels like time to celebrate! And what better way to celebrate the near completion of my MA in French than some crepes?

What I really like about this recipe is that Joe and I make it together. And it is super easy to make! I found the recipe for the crepe batter using my Dinner Spinner App!

Ingredients:
Gruyere cheese
1/2 c. chopped chicken
1 can mushroom pieces

For the crepes:
2 eggs
1 c. milk
2/3 c. all purpose flour
1 pinch salt
1-1/2 teaspoons vegetable oil

1. Combine all ingredients for the crepes in blender until smooth. Cover and refrigerate  1 hour.
2. Heat a skillet over medium-high heat and brush with oil. Pour 1/4 cup of crepe batter into the pan, tilting to completely coat the surface of the pan. Cook 2-5 minutes, turning once, until golden. Repeat with remaining batter.

3. Spread cheese over inside of crepe. Fill with chicken and mushrooms. Roll up and enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment