Pages

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Patio Update

Finally! I added some color to my beige patio! I had a Target gift card I got for graduation, so it seemed like the perfect time.

Before Shot: I liked this rug a lot, and thought it looked great in the fall. However, it was a little dark, and there was just no color! So when the rug was damaged after the tropical storm came through, I was ready to change it up!

Because I have a hard time visualizing what colors will look like together, I decided to try some combinations out at Target. I pulled the smallest available size of the rug I wanted over to a similar style patio sofa and then tried out pillow combinations.

My test set-up at Target. 
After a few tries, I made a decision, and thanks to my gift card and the five percent back I get from using my Target Red Card, I was able to buy all my patio accessories for under $60! I picked up some flowers (daisies!) from Whole Foods as well. Here's what I have now! 

And ta-da! Here is my after shot! Also pictured: A tasty Starbucks Frappacino. Not pictured are the Gerber Daisies I bought at Whole Foods, which add even more color!

No comments:

Post a Comment